The events and drinks sector has been transformed over the last few years with the rise of the mobile bar service. Previously event organisers were limited to venues offering a bar service or a small number of mobile bar hire service providers.
Now in 2017 there are a wide range of companies who offer a range of mobile bar solutions for your event. Bars now come in all shapes and sizes, from your standard free standing mobile bar to classic white gloss with lighting effect, then you have your themed bars such as the traditonal hay and rustic wood cider bar or converted mobile horse box offering a selection of some of the finest gins available.
As you can see the mobile bar industry has been revolutionised by modern day designs, ideas, needs and evolution of the drinks and events industry. Our company Customize "Your Mobile Bar Service" love being part of the mobile bar service and hospitality industry, although we are business there is nothing more satisfying then putting smiles on not only our clients faces but also their guests with our amazing range of mobile bars, tailored drinks menu and friendly but professional service.
The aim of this article is give you an easy 10 step guide on how our mobile bar hire service works. We didn't want to create an article which gives you every detail but an article which gives you enough information to not just have an overview about how we work but how a mobile bar service works in general.
So here is your 10 step guide on how are mobile bar service works
1. Contact - You the customer contacts us
2. Discuss - We will discuss with you what you require, what type of drinks? What bar? How many guests? We can do this via email, telephone or face to face.
3.Proposal - We submit our proposal to you which details your requirements along with a price for our service.
4. Deposit - Once we agree the proposal you pay a deposit
5. Licence - We will then make the application for a "Temporary Events Notice" to enable the sell of alcohol at your event. Please note no costs will be charged for obtaining a "TEN"
6. Plan - Our team will then plan, source and organise all the logistics for your mobile bar service requirements at your event
7. Set Up - The team will arrive in plenty of time to set up and organise the bars ready for your guests
8. Service - Our staff will then serve refreshing drinks to your guests
9. Enjoy - This is where your guests come in, our service is friendly, professional and our aim is to make sure all of our customers have a great bar experience and leave with a drink in their hand and a smile on their face.
10. Pack Up - At the end of the event, we pack up, clear up and say goodbye.
There you have it, that is our mobile bar hire service summed up in ten steps. Check out our 10 step guide to mobile bar hire by saving a copy of our infographic.
Thanks for readiing guys and remember if you are looking for a mobile bar for your wedding, sporting event, festival, music concert, birthday and celebratory party, corporate event then look no further then Customize "Your Mobile Bar Service"